As a member of the RPSA, Ryszard offers two main survey types that are suitable for all types and sizes of homes.
Home Buyer / Condition Survey
A survey report format designed to reflect the condition of a traditional property that is more modern, of standard construction and not too big or complicated.
Includes many features not found in other, similarly priced surveys, such as:
- Clear, colour coded condition ratings for quick identification of the important issues
- Multiple photographs and diagrams, helping you understand your new home
- A jargon-free report that avoids many of the annoying caveats and exclusions often found in home buyer reports
- A full debrief from the surveyor who will answer any questions you may have
Ideally suited to larger, more complex, older, extended or higher value homes.
- All the benefits of the Home Buyer/Condition Survey, plus…
- More comprehensive descriptions of construction and defects
- Explanations of how to go about rectifying defects
- Consequences of not carrying out repairs
- Understanding potential defects that could be present
For quotes and enquiries regarding surveying email: firstname.lastname@example.org.